Afro Dress Up Festival 2017 Afro Dress Up Festival 2017

Nice and eye-catching. Well, maybe a little too eye-catching. I think certain people could get an epileptic shock by looking at it, just mentioned.

KOODI responds:

Lol, thanks for advice and support, I very much appreciate that.

Devil's Grills | ESPAÑOL | PROMO 1 Devil's Grills | ESPAÑOL | PROMO 1

Well I can't understand a word, but I can say something about the "motion" pictures: Well this quoted "motion" is the point I wanna talk about here. There is barely any motion in this video. You could try to add inbetweens or at least extremes to make your character move. You could move the beard (?) while he is moving (or something else). The point is just, that It's getting boring over time, to look at a non-moving picture for too long.

Anchoas123 responds:

Thanks for the tips!

Pmation: Man of the Flower Pmation: Man of the Flower

Wow, that's a smooth animation! Clean drawings, flexibility in character movement and realistic spacing. Good work!

Reviewbrah Reviewbrah

Really smooth animation! And even with characters with a bunch of details. Nice work! Their faces just look a little too deformed. I know this is supposed to be a rather non-serious animation, so I guess It's intended.

Trying to heal Genji Trying to heal Genji

Haha, that's nice. The animation is great too, nice job!

TheMartoon responds:

Thank you,means a lot dude! Glad you enjoyed!

Anthology X Anthology X

I really like it. The animation looks very smooth and the inbetweens are well placed! Good work!

artistunknown responds:

Thanks!

Tip N play: camping Tip N play: camping

The animation is flickering a little. Just watch out next time and check your render settings.

TIPPYtoons responds:

ye its my first cartoon and ill be inproving thru each video. it doesnt do that as much on the youtube version

McLovin | Animated Short McLovin | Animated Short

The animation looks pretty good and smooth, but I think that the mouths are moving way too fast. You probably made like 4 frames and switched between them, depending on the vocals the characters are saying. A little more inbetweens in the mouth-animation could improve your work.

Klexxi.

The Brawlers Room-1 vs 100(stickman fight)Mecha-5 room 1 The Brawlers Room-1 vs 100(stickman fight)Mecha-5 room 1

It's pretty nice. Just one little advice to make the animation a little more dynamic: Your main character isn't moving at all when he stands still. You could do like... I don't, maybe is he breathing or doing something. Sure It's a matter of taste, but I think it would be better as a non-moving picture for 30 frames.